Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Letter forty-three - Day forty-nine of your vacation

Dearest J,

Thursday is scratching me crazy and am too lazy and too ignorant to discipline her....

Attended my one wedding last night for the year.   Haven't been keeping count but I attend about one wedding per year, or less.  It was a beautiful one last night.  Yuri and his `company' of best men and bridesmaids performed an incredible medley of songs for Xandria.

I took many pictures at your niche yesterday...took a lot of Tristan particularly.  And a handful of the giant cross at the Christian niche centre, simply coz it looks good on the camera.  Will try to edit a bunch and show your family.

The bank just called, they have approved my company account application and have asked me to go in tomorrow to make my first deposit!  Cheers to many cheques to go into this bank account.

Thursday is sleeping outside the study now.  I have made our little corridor as her area, her bed is there, with her two scratch pads.  In the night I move her bed into our bedroom next to me....I think she wants to jump on the bed soon, when she figures out how to jump.

Tomorrow, big day - first day at Greg Lyon's jazz workshop.  Am not that prepared but am prepared for the worst, BUT am ready to just make the best out of the...circumstance.

I better remember to find time to google a map or something, no clue how to get to the studio.

Have to get ready now for dinner gathering, brave it out in the traffic to PJ for yummy home food.

Wish you were here...miss holding you.

Love,

B

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|