Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Letter thirty-four - Day thirty-six of your vacation

Dearest J,

I lied in bed this morning, listening to the Tuesday traffic on Jalan Ipoh, soaking in the lack of conversation in our room.  I lied there trying to work out what I was feeling.  Yes, it's going to be really quiet here.  No conversations, just me, singing or talking into my phone.

It's just me talking to you now.

This flat is rather clean these days since the cleaners' visit.

I just spent some time looking at your FB page, went through some photos that you uploaded.  Realised it's a little treasure box of your memories, especially the biking memories.  Your Phuket trip photos are so full of your little quips.

Here's a photo for you, taken from one of the photos you uploaded on FB.  Dr House on his bike...your bike.

I also downloaded the podcast file of your interview on BFM last year.

There's still many photo albums to go through.  Many of your old photos are now being turned over and scanned and shared on FB, by many.

I better shake out of this and go on.  There's my dance class happening in an hour's time.  Tonight there will be rehearsal upstairs with Christine & Fai for my Friday REPlay gig.

Miss you lots!!

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|