Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Letter thirty-six - Day forty of your vacation

Dearest J,

I imagined having you there tonight (last night actually but still feel like `tonight') in the audience, in your white Hanes tee and holding our Nikon D70 snapping away.

Here's a snap at the show from my iphone.  I had a photographer tonight!  I befriended Chel's friend Brandon, he is a professional and he so kindly offered to help tonight.

I enjoyed totally in working for this gig.   Hopefully I get more offers to perform at gigs like this one.

This is a blessing, not only I get to experience the whole being in a `singer-song-writer (doing covers)' environment, I got to perform a set of almost entirely new repertoire all in one night;   worked with Nell on interpretation and characters for all my songs.   And best one - I made a new friend in Christine, my pianist and co-singer.  New friends are plenty, good new friends don't come everyday.

Tomorrow...or rather, in a few hours' time am off to Singapore with the gang.  We are watching A Little Night Music at Esplanade.

Next week, three shows!

I can't wait to sing sing sing.

I was so happy on stage tonight, I thought of you during the show constantly.

Love you x 10000000000000000000000

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|