Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Letter thirty-eight - Day forty-three of your vacation

Dearest J,

43 days.  Forty-three days, 6 weeks and 1 day.  I can't decide if time have passed by quickly or slowly.  I realise this morning that every time I wake up in the morning on our bed, I would spend a good few minutes to recollect the memories of you.  This morning I was recollecting the smell of your hair, and how you'd moaned and grunted when you missed a score on your phone games, sitting on the toilet.

Went to your house last night for dinner.  Your parents are in China, since Friday night.  They will be home this Wednesday.  Mama choked during dinner, rice too dry and she ate too fast.  Her cough is lessen but still there.  It's taking a while, more than a month, and still going, for her to recover...at this hour, I truly wish for an angel to bring her health.  She misses you too much.

It's going to be a long day, I have a gig in the afternoon and one dinner show at night.  Going to have my hair done in the morning, by a new stylist at Cut Above - because today is Sam's off day.

Time to get back to packing and getting ready.  Here's a picture of us taken by Seeming, behind Viva...soon after we collected our keys to the place.

Love you lots,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|