Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Letter thirty-seven - Day forty-two of your vacation

Dearest J,

I started my day lying in bed watching this video.  I don't usually check my FB or emails in bed these days,  but somehow this morning I did.  Of all the videos posted up  this morning, I clicked on this one to watch...






The music and its plot makes me miss you very much.

I had a great time this weekend on the road trip to Singapore for A Little Night Music.  We sang a lot on the way home.  There's always a lot of singing whenever am with the gang, and lots of food, of course, plenty of love for everyone...you just know that am in good hands ok.

I think am going to sing a bit now...

Oh there's some amazing shots by Brandon on Friday at the acoustic gig, he made into a little video of images with the song Man In The Mirror covered by James Morrison.

Wish you were here.

Bottomless of love,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|