Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Letter thirty-three - Day thirty-five of your vacation

Dearest J,

Another windy day here at home.  The nights have been cool if not cold at times.

I dropped Aunt Vickie & Jenny off at Sentral to catch a train home.  Mama is still recovering from the bad cough and now on new medicine for her sore throat.  Everyone's been complaining to me that she is not eating enough to get well.  I know if you were here she would listen to only you.  She is very manja with me, she said she would eat more if I am around.  I will go there more to eat with her ok don't worry.

Having a rather productive day so far.  My calendar is getting busy with bookings and enquiries. Spend the day doing up song lists for clients and sending emails to musicians. I look forward to sing, sing, sing.

Here's a pic for you, from my last wedding gig last month.  TP was the emcee.  I played with a new band that evening as Cher Siang & gang were abroad then...Kiat on bass, Kevin on sax and Terrence on keyboard.

Am going out for dinner and hopefully a movie with Peter & gang!  A movie!!

I miss you alot!!!

B

Here's a song for  you before I go, it's called Sing.


Sing, sing a song

Sing out loud

Sing out strong

Sing of good things not bad

Sing of happy not sad



(*) sing, sing a song

Make it simple to last

Your whole life long

Don’t worry that it’s not

Good enough for anyone

Else to hear

Just sing, sing a song



La la la la la

La la la la la la...



Sing, sing a song

Let the world sing along

Sing of love there could be

Sing for you and for me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|