Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Letter forty - Day forty-five of your vacation

Dearest J,

The test drive started last night after midnight.  Thursday arrived at Viva, she is loving her space and freedom so far.  I can imagine if you were here you'd be quite amused with her silliness.

Peter passed me cat food, cat litter, litter deodorizer, litter tray and...ya, and the kitten.  I got scratched all the time at my feet.  She is very attached to me, since last night on the way home.  She literally stared at me till she dropped to sleep...I don't know when.  I put her little sleep-mat on my wire-art-work (from flea market years ago) next to our bed so she can be near...which is what she likes, so far.

Meet Thursday, silly cat.

Christine came over to help me settle Thursday last night.  Fai came later to play with her too.  They are totally (seems to me la) smitten with her.

This morning I woke up to the sound of her playing with the plastic plug adapter I kept under my bed side table.

I fed her at 10am. She hasn't pooped yet.

I've been sleeping very very late.  Very naughty.  I better get my act together or this body won't hold up.

I signed up for a jazz workshop, paid and received all the music charts and recordings yesterday, been rather stressed with it since...what was I thinking?  Jazz workshop...

Christine helped me last night with three songs, I recorded my parts on my phone with her playing.  You'd be happy to know that this keyboard you bought me a few birthdays ago is finally being put to better use these days.

Last week the keyboard went to Actors Studio for that Replay acoustic outing.  Today am using it for a wedding rehearsal.

This cat makes me smile sometimes, she just keep staring at me, I imagine that it's you gazing up at me ok..

I miss you lots, LOTS...hugs.

Love,
B

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|