Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Letter forty-two - Day forty-eight of your vacation

Dearest J,

Time to get more cat food.

Been up doing song lists for a couple of gigs.

Your dad just called up to ask if am free today to join them to go visit you (he said your photo is up at your niche) at the memorial park.

It feels good to cry after a long week...let it flow they say?

To visit you there after the niche installation, with your family wasn't what I had in mind.  Since the funeral I haven't quite shown much emotion in front of anyone...refrain is such a painful thing.

I guess I need to find time sometimes just to cry over the spilled milk.  I've been a good girl, I spend most of my time and energy on what's good and what's left and what's ahead and what's exciting and uplifting.

But this is all still fresh, the wind outside is strong but it hasn't blown away the pain.

Your dad bought you flowers...I guess I will see you soon later.

I better get going to go over soon.  Have to organize to leave the memorial park on time because I'm going to a wedding tonight.  Attending Xandria & Yuri's happy day.



Love you lots,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|