Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Letter thirty-nine - Day forty-four of your vacation

Dearest J,

I was home tonight before 12am, as I drove into the carpark I remember how you'd always say, "Wow you're home so early.." when you see me back online before 12am.  How you'd always log on to gtalk just to see if am there, to say good night to me.  That memory made me smile.

Having a migraine now.  Had two very good gigs today wor...so happy.

....

Ok, back. No more migraine.  Fai & Christine just left.  Christine made me a bowl of noodles, looked at my clothes and shared some pesto and crackers.  I made Fai some tea with honey, he wanted coffee, he made use of the TV while he was here.

Anyway, yea, I had my time in the `zone' today...actually it's yesterday, it's already 230am.  I focus more in putting my heart in every line of lyrics that I sang today..I mean yesterday.  The music from the band last night was pretty amazing too, thanks to Wilson's music arrangement.

I got big news for you - am bringing home a cat tomorrow.  Thursday is a kitten rescued by Peter from his neighborhood.  He said Thursday is litter-trained and very independent.  Am suppose to `test-drive' having Thursday here while he is off to London & Paris for a week, to see if I want to keep a pet for the long term.

Am quite excited, knowing there will be extra work load, cleaning, feeding, cleaning, feeding...not sure if your leather chair will survive the claws, etc. But the thought of finally having a cat around here, and to watch and to play with, it's joy already.  Maybe one day I can even bring Hilary to visit...

Station One cafe is finally open downstairs, I wonder if they'd have live acts there.

Too sleepy now to type more.  I thought you a lot today.

Love,

B

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|