Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Letter forty-eight - Day fifty-six of your vacation

Dearest J,

Thursday is all curled up like a ball and fast asleep now on the Mama rug in my study, oblivious to the noise of after work traffic outside and Cassandra Wilson's singing on my iTune.

Took her to the vet today and got her 2nd jab for the skin infection and first vaccination, de-worm, cut nails again.  Bought a new bag of cat litter, the flushable kind, a bit expensive but am going to try anyway - Feline Fresh, pine wood and smell better.  Got a carrier cage, and a new water & food bowl.

It's nice to see her sleeping for so long, instead of having to fend her off my toes and anything that dangles in her face.

Spent the night at your place last night.  First time in weeks, in Weeks, that I went to sleep before 12am.

Am late for dinner at your place, going to bring over your dad's suitcase that you borrowed a while ago.

this pic of me, taken by Brandon Lim at the jazz workshop showcase.  It reminds me of your style...I miss having you pointing the lens at me.

56th day, 4 more days before this turns 2 months...

My sister said to me today, life is a speck of dust in the galaxy.  Good reminder.  We are all huge tiny speck of dust, going about everyday doing big things, and small things.

I love you, lots.

B

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

Love this shot of you! He's really starting to get your style :)

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|