Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Letter forty-five - Day fifty-one of your vacation

Dearest J,

Tired.  Thursday doesn't like the can food I got from Bernie.  She hardly ate the food I put out, mixed dry and wet.  After one day of watching her not eat it, I threw out the remains on the plate and give her the old Addiction brand dry one.

Will have to find time to go out and get new stock.  I haven't plan on giving her up yet, we'll see how we get along some more.  I do care for her, though am not making time to play with her more.  Am very patient with her too, you'd be surprised.

Today's jazz workshop was tiring...Elvira and I got pretty lost with a few songs, not being able to read the charts well.  I did more improvisation today, it sounded better than yesterday.  Elvira said to listen to more Brazilian music for practice.

Long day tomorrow.  Hair appointment in the morning, then straight to last day at workshop.  Then rush to sound check and show at KLGCC.  Hopefully I will be done there by 9pm and then I can go off to Alexis for the jazz showcase.

Wanted to stay in to do music homework and watch the Maria Callas interview DVDs but Sushee told me Mia is back in town and singing at Backyard tonight - a hard one to refuse.

I better get shower and get some small amount of work done before I head out.

Your mom SMS me today to tell me that your photo (the huge one at the wake) has been framed and it's ready for me to take home to keep.

Gotta find a good place for that.

I miss you a lot, 51 days already, two months?

......

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|