Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Letter forty-six - Day fifty-three of your vacation

Dearest J,

Again I was caught by `you' off guard.  Home from sending Elvira home after supper and after the workshop showcase, am removing all the hair pins in my hair...and listening to the silence of the night and to my aloneness.

Even with Thursday's constant probing around and fooling, I cannot feel your absence being replaced by this adorable creature.  In fact, the more I look at the kitten the more I get reminded of your absence.

I sit here, still in my full make up and gig clothes, I can't believe it's been more than 50 days...everything feels so normal and incredibly foreign at the same time...

I don't hear you calling me from the bedroom, no SMS from me seeking my attention...

Ya, this is both ultra weird and `the same' at the same time.  Same being that am busy just as before, out most of the time, always doing something going somewhere (you like me busy).  Different being that am all alone here every night, now `am not alone' with Thursday around, poking her nose in everything her nose and claws can reach.

I look forward to next week when my diary is less jam packed so far, I long to nap in the afternoon and sleep in at least twice.

Am glad I joined the jazz workshop, have so much to tell you.  Tomorrow ok?  I need to lie down now, going to hip hop class in a few hours.

Miss you like crazy,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|