Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Letter one hundred and two - Day two hundred and sixty-eight of your vacation

Dearest J,

I went to a concert tonight with Nell & Susheela.  It was a very good performance and I love all the songs I heard on stage, most of them Chinese songs and I really sat there and concentrate on the lyrics and the music.  But I thought of you many times.

I find whenever am having a good time, I think of you.  Recently many songs make me think of you.  It's as if that you have been re-incarnated as all the melodies and music of the world and this is how you'll stay with me, every time I hear a good song being played.

So as I sat there tonight in the darkened audience seat and getting all tingly because I love the songs I heard and you crept into my head...I decided that our romance has not ended.

Because I can feel `you' in many things, and me, the living one, me, I am alive and having all these experiences...and feel connected to you.

When I see a beautiful sunset, I feel a tinge of sadness that you're not here to watch with me, but I see you in the sky so I feel that we are at it together.

When I go to a good concert, I let myself drown in the sound and feel lucky that I get to be there where the music is - and that it was you who have placed me there at the first place - your passion was to see me happy and you did what you could to help be the singer that I want to be because when am singing, am most happy.

So this romance is not over because I do feel that all that I do, whatever that I do, you're there, in my mind.

Thursday got neutered yesterday.  I got her back today from the vet...she has to wear a collar because the vet says she licks her wound.  Poor cat had a difficult time adjusting to the world of...view from inside of a cone.  She has settled down now, a few more days before I get to let her off, cone-free.

Sorted my income tax this month.

Going to bed now.  Been sleeping late again a lot these two weeks...

Love you,

B

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|