Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Letter one hundred - Day two hundred and fifty-six of your vacation

Dearest J,

There's a lost ant on my table now.  I remember one of your pet dislike is ants... This big black fat ant is going all direction, and not really going anywhere...looks lost.

I came home from dinner at your place.  I fed Hilary and Hussein before leaving the house.  Played with Hilary for a while.  Tristan tried petting her but his pet was more like smacking her on the head and belly so she ran away from him.  He is likely going to grow up to like animals, a more lucky urban boy who's allowed to touch animals.

Had a bad case of infection the night before I left for Phnom Penh, went out to see a doctor late at night.  While filling up the hospital registration form, I had to fill out the `next of kin' column, I felt a bang of something in my stomach then because I couldn't put you down as my next of kin no more.  I looked up my phone for my sister's mobile number and wrote it down on the form.



Here's a photo for you, taken at Phnom Penh's Russian market, by Kid Chan.  I was there doing what you'd call, the Janet-thing, shopping, posing and shopping...

I was holding a zip shoulder bag made of recycled material.

It's going to be a full day tomorrow.  Will end it with dinner with your folks, your dad and Alex are not around so it's going to be an all-girl outing, we are celebrating your birthday, eating together.

Missing you lots,

B

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|