Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Letter ninety-eight - Day two hundred and thirty-four of your vacation

Dearest J,

Got a postcard from Gopi two days ago.  He went on a holiday in Berlin.  Another postcard for the fridge.

Thursday is sitting under my feet infront of the waste paper basket, preying on something behind the basket...I don't know what.

Am listening to a Thai jazz singer on the internet.  Natasha Patamapongs.  Went to listen to her last week at NBT with Vincent's advice.  Beauty flowed when she sang her first note.  I went to that gig to be inspired and I came out inspired.

I am going to see Cher Siang regularly (that's the plan at the moment) to learn sight singing, and reading.  It  feels monumental the night when I set the date for my first lesson.  I know from here on it's up to me on how I want my music education path to shape...there's never a point to stop growing up for me.

I do feel a lot more grown up nowadays, without you to lean on for many occasions.  I still use `you' to energize my mind sometimes.  It's not hard to want to do something good just thinking of the good you done for me.

Went back to jazz class today, Ann started a new dance routine.  The ankle had a slight swell after one and half hour of work but no pain or strain sensation.  Sweating it out in that studio always make me so happy to be alive with healthy limbs.

Here's a photo for you, I was the sexiest front of house staff in KLPac a week ago.  Nell had a great run of Cabaret.  This one was taken on Melissa's iphone.

And, am going to see Cecelia tomorrow morning to work on my Mozart...and my breathing.

Mama calls me a lot these days, she would just call and see what am up to, if I need food or anything.  I know she used to call you at work sometimes.  I want to make a mental note to see her more.  I also want to tell you how much I treasure, how she has taken into me so strongly...for someone who doesn't buy into fate and all, I truly believe that we are meant to be - you, me and Mama...meant to be darlings to each other.

Ok, I better grab more dinner and try to sleep earlier for my early morning class!

I love you, more than I even know...

B

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|