Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Letter seventy-six - Day one-hundred-and-five of your vacation

Dearest J,

I just scrubbed our toilet floor, I do a way better job than the cleaners I hire.  The laundry is still in the washing machine, done a while back.  The heavy downpour just subsided few minutes ago.

These days I have a little daily cleaning routine which I have grown to enjoy, I like to see the dirt gets swept up and go into the bin.  It's also kinda meditative and therapeutic, and it's something to do away from the desktop.

Thursday gets more adventurous these days.  She likes to sit on top of my study chair back rest and enjoy the view from there, it looks out into the River City stretch and Jalan Suppiah Pillai.  Mostly she amuses herself watching me type, after she's done looking out of the window.

Miss you,

B

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|