Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Letter seventy-three - Day ninety-eight of your vacation

Dearest J,

98 days.

The other day, I think it was yesterday, I asked a question to myself, I don't have the answer.  If you have found your biggest love in your life, and lost it.  What do you do for the rest of the journey left?

I got a Smart Tag finally.  Seeming and Sim got it for me.  Very happy to have it now.

Voice is much better today.  Still no singing, am saving it for tomorrow's rehearsal.

Had a lot of soups yesterday.  ABC soup in the morning, lotus roots & peanut soup in the afternoon and herbal soup at night.

This morning I had ABC soup again with rice and some olive bits, for breakfast.

Jazz class started a new routine today, Bollywood!!  We put Coldplay's song to and end.  Everyone had a blast.  I had a big lunch after the class, very happy.  These dance classes keep me very happy.

I do need to get back to singing class SOON.  The damage in the budget will be...big but, like, I think, it's necessary.

Thursday is getting bigger all the time, everyone jumps and exclaims "how fat is her little ass!"  everyone adores her wide-eyed innocence and enthusiasm.

I slept a lot last two days, went to bed at 12 last night.  Am glad to find some peace in a chaotic week like this.

Am making good progress packing for the three back-to-back shows today.

Just received a booking today for a show on your birth date...

Miss you much.

Love,

B

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|