Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Letter seventy-five - Day one-hundred of your vacation

Dearest J,

I went for a really nice supper with Brandon after the orchestra gig, we talked about living and death.  He told me that you have a rather esteemed reputation in the bikers circle!  His biker friends know of you, a good biker, good at what you do and they heard about your master class too :)

We had a nice time, comparing notes...about our experience in living as the `living-other-halves'.

Despite the cold, and I having gone through the performance earlier with stuffed nose and huskiness, etc, I am looking forward to everything that's ahead of me.

That include a cab ride to the airport at 5am, very soon.

And making music in Sandakan.

I am looking forward to the future, making music.  Make a life in making music.

I celebrate you, I celebrate us, I celebrate by singing.

Love always and forever,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|