Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Letter sixty-seven - Day eighty-five of your vacation

Dearest J,

Thursday is STILL confused with mirrors.

On other note, he scratched me good this week, I have new marks from her all over my body, got a new one on my back this evening.

Am sleepy.  Trying to get done with my `simple' packing for a Sabah gig.  Louis the cabby is coming at 7am in the morning to take me to LCCT.  I realised I quite hate packing for a performance out of KL, I cannot be a light traveller, there are make-up, heels, gowns to pack and...

Thursday should be fine for  two days here, I will be home on Friday afternoon.

I better get going.  I am really pining for the bed now.

Talk soon.

Love you lots,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|