Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Letter sixty-nine - Day ninety-one of your vacation

Dearest J,

Took a nap in Mama's room before I came home.  Not a single mosquito bothered me, I could have spent the night on that bed.

Time flies, really.

I had a swell time at Sushee's on new year's eve.  We had fine vegetarian Indian food and Shoba's home made pasta.  Had a few drinks, didn't get tipsy at all, don't know why.  All I felt was sleepiness.  We saw some fireworks on the lawn of the house.

Last new year's eve was a good one too.  We had each other on the phone while fireworks went on in the two cities we spent new year's eve in.  I guess that is going to last forever - we will always spend new year's eve from now in different cities but we connect despite the distance.

This is a busy month, you see...this weekend I go to Sitiawan's Marina Island Resort for an annual dinner dinner gig.  Next week is a packed one with three gigs back to back, 13th is gig with 25-piece orchestra, 14th morning I fly to Sandakan for a dinner show, 15th morning I fly home for a wedding reception gig.  The week after I will sing at the NIKON Malaysia dinner, the day after I fly to Tawau for another annual dinner show.

Then I go to Singapore to watch Peter in Carmen the opera, with Tania & TP.

Feb is zero at the moment in the booking department.  I hope to finally complete that database I was building halfway, a database of ALL my clients.  Also, that project that was suppose to take place in Feb, it's practically being stalled...I want to do something about it.

I slept for 12 hours yesterday.

Am learning an old Japanese song for that NIKON dinner.

There's a lot to talk about, I shall write more when am in the right frame of mind.

Miss you like crazy, love

B

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|