Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Letter seventy - Day ninety-two of your vacation

Dearest J,

Hey you, you get to me once again, when I don't expect you to...

Am just sitting here learning a new Mandarin song for a gig next song.  A lovely lovely love song, with lyrics I like.  Don't know how, the tears just came when I get to the line that says "...just listen to your voice is enough to make my heart calm".

Remember how you liked to just call me sometimes to listen to my voice.  You said you just needed to hear my voice...you'd SMS me first to see if I am free to pick up your call.

I wish I was there to say something to you there then.

.....

I move on, to music.  For there's all there is for me, without you.

Love you and missing you,

B

a picture for you, the orchestra working on Nobody Does It Better last night at Pentas 2.  I am singing with them next week...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|