Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Letter seventy-seven - Day one-hundred-and-eight of your vacation

Dearest J,

I've been singing and singing! :D  Practising my singing I mean, at home.  The feeling is that I just can't stop singing once I start.  It's so...addictive!

Am reminded now how much I love singing classical music, now that am learning my songs for the sacred music concert in July.

I wonder what Thursday thinks whenever she stays in the room while I practice....


Gotta `tighten' my belt a bit since now am going to spend quite a bit every month on singing lessons.  Will sacrifice for my passion.

And really, it's about time I go back to the classroom.


Here's pic taken by Brandon last week at that orchestra gig

Sandakan gig last week, Friday.  Had a blast with the wacky East Malaysia musicians.  They are Teddy Chin Jr (sax), Leo Liew (bass), Peter Lau (drums), Angelina (vocals) and Roger Wang (guitar)

Here's one more from the wedding gig last week, Saturday...Rina from Crossroad took this one

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

And you look great! :)

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|