Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, November 01, 2010

Letter twenty-six - Day wenty-nine of your vacation

Dearest J,

Callie and I counted, we partied kinda non-stop, for more than 12 hours today, well, yesterday, since it's going to be 3am soon.

Yup, so am having a late late night.

I started the day at 830am, got up to get ready and got dressed for the hat party.  The girls came over to borrow hats from me and to carpool.  We picked up Peter at 1030am to make his call time at 11am at the Turf Club.  He was the emcee at the party.

It was a first for all of us, Chels, Callie and I to attend a hat party at the racing club.

Chels and Callie posing with Emilia Petra, professor, and spouse of the Ambassador of Romania, that's what it says on her card that she gave me.

I had a blast doing my fashion thing, I went around the party taking photos of the ladies.  The good, the decent and the fabulous.  I left out the bad ones.

True enough, I knew it - too many ladies wore elaborate hair pieces as Hats, for the hats party.  They don't count.

I made friends with one of the earliest guests at this table full of stylish European looking ladies.  We exchanged name cards.  A table full of wives to Ambassadors, and ladies who work at embassies.





Chels took this one of me posing with the stylish wives club.















Jessika Froiland of Finland, my favourite hat lady of the day.  Love her tan and her style.
















I took all these shots on my iphone.  I realise now I quite miss taking photos of people.  I like this shot today.

That's Neo Yan Yan in this picture, an actress at the party today in a wonderful dress and a fabulous hat designed by Steven Sunny the stylist.  Next to her is Yin Yin, a producer.






My outfit today.  I was the girls' choice for best dress at the party.   
Waiting to get into car from my place, group shot at the very useful full length mirror at the lift.  Chels was her usual wacky self, just how I like.

Before I go, here's a view from the 4th floor where the VIP air-cond lounge was at the race club.

We, the invited VIP guests of today's SASA-organised ladies event, hung out through the seven races  today at the `atas' lounge to bet on horses and drinking free flow of drinks and endless plates of food.  

And this is the view of the `bawah' level where the `non-VIP' gamblers, bettors indulged the same thing, void of air-cond and the free flow of everything.  

I bet on one horse once today, it got second place.  I didn't bet again  Gambling is a real waste of money.





We hung around till Peter finished his emcee assignment for the day.  At 830pm we met again to eat, I ate and ate, though I was eating from 12noon through 6pm.  After dinner we head out to Delicious for dessert where I ate again.

But I didn't eat again at the Short & Sweet Cast Party at 12am in KLPac.

I started my party at 11am, and party ended at 2am.  So that's more than 12 hours of partying for me today.

I miss blogging and talking to you.  The last two days I was hardly home.  This writing to you everyday is having me hooked.

Love you x 1000000000000000000

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|