Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Letter twenty-five - Day twenty-seven of your vacation

Dearest J,

I just realised today while I spent time in your room, that I am a widow.  I am your widow.

Bought wantan mee for your family after my pilates class today, like old time.  I went to see a doctor after dropping the breakfast off.  Throat is inflammed.  Went over to the Diligent Actors Workshop, thinking I was going to show up to tell them that I won't be joining the day's session because I was suppose to lie low and nurse the throat.

But I stayed the whole session to watch the rest at work.  Today's work were Yeats' Pugatory & Shakespeare's sonnets, and physical work for actors.

I went back to your place after that to get lunch and to hang out.  Your aunt from Penang, the one we went to visit after my Penang gig and brought home a box of scrap cloth for Mama one, I don't know her name.  Anyway, she is my inspiration today.  She is 70 and not living like one.  She is single (I think) and she is a picture of calmness, she still feeds the strays outside her house.

I napped in your room with the door open and drifted to a peace sleep listening to the chatter outside at the dining table, it was peaceful and serene.  Marina also came by for the afternoon.

Slept for about an hour and a half on your bed before I pulled myself up to join the lepak session at the dining table.  I finally reluctantly left at round 6 to go home to get ready for the night out at TP's musical...

The Singing Market musical is funny and the singing blew me away.  TP was so funny!  

Tomorrow's my first hat party outing with the girls and Peter!!

Tell you about it after the party :)

Love

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|