Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Letter nineteen - Day twenty-two of your vacation

Dearest J,

Am in the study doing some music and paperwork.  It's REALLY VERY VERY windy now.  I could hear the wind, it's a medium volume, unfamiliar sound.  I have to place a Parker pen box on the window to keep it open, and open the curtain wide...to enjoy, or savour in the weather.

It's started to rain.  A lot of dust have been blown into the room, small small specks of things that's invisible.  The floor looks clean, but it's not.  The wind is getting louder so I have the window gap smaller so now am watching the cars move slowly on the back road and the rain falls quietly.  The wind is louder than the rain.

Just finished making my music files for two gigs.  Am singing for two beauty events, a jewelry company and a cosmetic company.  In between I have an acoustic performance at Actors Studio @ Lot 10.  Ian at KLPac asked me during Short & Sweet Dance if I like to sing for his next chapter of RE:Play in November.  I said yes :)  I will be singing four cover songs with Christine on the keys...I have to finalise on my songs today so I can start to work with Christine on the songs and arrangements.

When I am working on my songs for these events I feel very focused and, not think of you.  For the project next year, I will be looking at some of the songs you like.  I wish I have sung more for you in the past.

I had the rice dumpling for lunch, a plum for breakfast (your mom gave me some last night).  I am making dinner for Susheela, she is coming round to pick up a hat for a party.  Finally my vintage hats collection is making a use!  Am going to a hat party at a race this month end myself!  Finally, my first hat outing.

Ok, am going to get back to work.  Have a long to-do-list here.

Love always,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|