Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Letter twenty-four - Day twenty-seven of your vacation

Dearest J,

I did it, finally got down to register a company for myself.  It's now official, Souldoc Productions is a unit.  My first choice Soul Music has been taken.

Just got home from a late rehearsal with Christine for my first acoustic gig.  We kind of sorted out the 4 songs.  

My throat has gotten worse today.  I might need to see a doctor for some antibiotics.  I am getting all edgy over this.  It's late now and I just want to sign in to tell you about the registration.

And it's a project for me to be sleeping earlier everyday...

Going to clean up, freshen up and go to bed.

Looking forward to writing again tomorrow, it's something I look forward to doing everyday.

I miss you dearly.

Love,
B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|