Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Letter twenty-two - Day twenty-four of your vacation

Dearest J,

I have been really, really naughty.  I have been sleeping very late in the night...doing what I do like last time (FB, emails, chats, YouTube, singing, blogs, trying on dresses...etc).  Except I would go to bed much earlier than now because you would call to me from the bed, to go to sleep.  Most of the time you didn't have to call because I would feel bad about it and cut my activities short.

...I think I've already told you this the other day in other letter.

So, ya, I woke up this morning feeling shitty about this lousy sleeping habit, and my throat felt funny. I have a dinner performance tonight (am singing Shirley Bassey, scary!!!!) and was feeling nervous about my throat.

Am ok now, swallowed a big spoon of Manuka honey, had a cup of nice hot herbal tea, two huge corn cobs.  Done a fresh load of laundry, packed my my gig bag and done some music work for the next gig.  Throat is feeling much better.

I should read some pages from the [The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behaviour] book you gave me.  I know too much computer is not what I need, I know doing house work pleases me....etc.  I know, I know, and I don't do what I know.

Going to get ready to go to my hair appointment now.  The event theme is Oscar Night, so am going to wear my hair high high and big, like Holly Golightly.  Had a late night trying on gowns for tonight's show,   realised now I need to alter some of the Oscar-like gowns I have, too long...

Finally I saw my prized item from Paris trip, this second hand mermaid sequin gown.  It's an Oscar gown all right!

Talk soon, big big hugs!

Love,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|