Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Letter sixteen - Day twenty of your vacation

Dearest J,

Can't believe it's day 20th.  The sun has came and dawned for twenty times since...

It's pouring outside, a really heavy pour, with lightning and all.  My face is made up for tonight's gig, a wedding dinner performance.

I rushed home from the acting workshop, it's called Diligent Actors Workshop, aptly.  The actors and teachers are very hard working people.  I have memorized a Desdemona's monologue (but I was corrected, Chris said it's not a monologue, it's `speech') since my Wednesday's session with them.  Shakespeare's text is like ice cream, creamy and full of flovour.  Though it was my first taste of reading Shakespeare, I am kinda hooked.

Today we read Yates, The Hawk's Well.  And did some vocal exercises, and guess what, sing-songing too!

I have to get going soon.  There's still things to pack before I head out to get my hair done...

Time to face the music again.

I miss you very much...nothing I do can begin to describe this feeling inside.

Time to sing.

Love,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|