Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Letter twenty-nine - Day thirty-one of your vacation

Dearest J,

The cleaners are gone.  I tipped them for having mopped the floor many times.

I was sitting in the hall staring at these beautiful four walls, admiring this beauty of our home, simple, comfortable, unpretentious, clean, tasty...full of character.

The character that it has is now lessened, your foot prints are missing, the empty mugs you leave around the place, and your bike gloves and biking suits are no longer lingering the floor.  I have placed your day jacket inside your wardrobe.  Looking at the space there I was thinking I should start hanging my clothes in  your wardrobe space - the one two door space that I had allocated for your clothes.

I will be working hard to maintain this home, loans, maintenance fees, keeping it clean and in shape.  I try to see that even though it seems lonely that I am doing all these for myself now, it will soon have a better purpose, that is going to be larger than serving myself.  Serving myself on the plate, this pristine and lovely home.  I don't know what it is but I will wait for it.

The digital weighing machine I bought for you is still at the same place, just outside our bathroom.  You said you needed to use a digital one because at one point, a long while back, you were too heavy for the old machine to read your weight properly.  Sigh, this machine is under used.  I don't check my weight.  Should I give it to someone who needs it more?

Going to have dinner at your house.  Tomorrow will be an early day for me and Nell.  We are going to Suria at 730am for a tech rehearsal with the acting models.  My first stage manager job (though I only call for sound cues)!  Nell impressed all the clients and model bookers with her work with these models. These beautiful men and one female can act.  It's show time tomorrow at 8pm in Suria KLCC.

Ok, going to take out the laundry and change the floor mats.  Looking forward to Mama's cooking.

Will sleep early tonight.

Love you lots,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|