Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Letter fifteen - Day nineteen of your vacation

Dearest J,

Miss you more as I count the days you have left us, which is every time I make my entry on this blog.

Had fun playing with Tristan last night, he seemed to be perpetually delighted with everything around him. I will learn up some children songs so I can sing to him more. So far he seem to enjoy having people sing to him.

Breakfast was delicious garlic spread on some very flavourful wheat bread your dad bought. Nell came to visit Mama and joined breakfast. We brought Mama to Zal's birthday lunch and then to Hearing Partners for her hearing check up.

Your dad bought new cat food for Hilary. I fed her on my car last night because the neighbourhood bully (don't know what to name him yet since you are not around to do that) was eating out of Hilary's bowl.

I stood there watching Hussein & Hilary ate last night, a tightness tugged at my heart. I wonder if they miss you, I know I won't be around as much as you did for them. But I promise whenever am around to feed them, I will love them as much as I can, like you did.

Am getting more calls the last few days, enquiries on my singing.

The year end is looking to get busy, hopefully it does get busier.

It felt good to feed our animals (and manja with Hilary), though at the moment it saddens me much. Looking at them remind me of how much we have in common, and what magic we used to make.

Am going to prep for a gig tomorrow. Tonight it's theatre outing at KLPac, watching Short & Sweet Theatre.

Love you,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|