Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

he said this...

Am keeping all my chats with J in a folder so I can slowly read them again, whatever is in this folder, will have to last me for as long as I need.

He's said so much, so much lovely things about me, it's incredible just to think about it. He's written the best testimony for me, for life.

This is something from a few months ago...


16:56 Justin: got something important to say
me: yes?
i say first
i love you
Justin: i usually get angry when you drive because i feel you're inconsiderate
Justin: but now i know you are not
16:57 you are not inconsiderate to me, so as opposed to me, who tries to be nice to everyone, even to a nobody, you try to be nice to the people who are close to you
correct or not? so maybe i won't get so upset anymore
16:59 me: i guess i duno which is better
but i love you ok
and i think to be able to be nice to everyone n to a nobody is a noble thing
just that i dun have enough compassion for being nice
Justin: its good to get to know you more, i like
me: am very touched wor
Justin: maybe you can focus more on me!!!!
17:02 hehehe I'm a flourescant lamp, you're a spotlight!
17:03 Justin: my headache is bad
me: i feel bad n sad
Justin: the last time this happened was when i fought with someone. lasted several weeks so i think this is stress related
me: that i cant go holiday with you, stuck with my `work'
Justin: somebody got to work to earn money mah
me: ...sad, i loosing a lot of income this month, like over 10k, of gig money
Justin: life is like a spring, oose some here, win some back later
17:05 Justin: so, for all the holidays that we missed, we'll make it up one day, ok!!! concentrated, kaw-kaw wan!
me: ok!
Justin: i think you're doing fine, workwise and money wise.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|