Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Better than sex

Haha, what a title right?

I mean to say, snuggling in my soft and comfy bed these days are definitely better than

shopping in a fantastic flea market
eating chips
singing

Even while I'm still in my car in the traffic on my way home I could almost feel my hair on the bed, sinking deep into dream land.

Talk about sleeping, I really wouldn't mind a career in modeling now, seeing that they spend quite a huge amount of time waiting around at shoots and events.

There are a few types of them I encountered so far...I haven't seen that many of them but I can already stereotype...

The happy-dancing-model
has a Discman with him and would play his music loudly in the studio and dance around while the crew adjust the lights and set. he is always smiling and telling you how much he is lovin' it...he is still clubbing when he is working. Sunny.

The SMS model
her handphone is with her the minute there's a break and she is either outside the studio/location on the phone or sitting by herself sending sms.

The I-Want-To-Go-Home model
"What time is the shot?" comes from him every fifteen minutes...you know it's not his first time at a shoot but I think he just does that to me because I was there.

The business-like model
Reminds me of all the finance controllers in the world. She comes in, sit and wait for hair and make up, performs when told to....and then goes home. She chats but it's discreet and controlled.

I now wonder the fascination we have with beautiful people, now I can't figure out why people are drawn to them. I would always ogle at stylish women and I know beautiful face is a sign of good genes but that only make sense if you are going to have babies with that person with good genes. So what's the deal with wanting to go out with good looking people? What's so cool about gorgeous people if that's all they are?

Anyway, I will post my thesis here this week...hopefully I get to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|