Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Finally

I'm so nervous, after all the fuss and buzz, tomorrow is finally coming...my official `first day' at my new work place, a talent agency, as booker (go figure; I reckon people will be making fun of my title for about 3 months and then they will get bored and quit).

Bits, some updates...SM told me she missed my entries here, hey, me too la.

* My parents are down for a visit, today I brought them to my apartment to witness the place I call home...my dad says it looks like a hotel, thanks to the white-tile flooring and the closed toilet door.

* I met the part-time booker whom I will be replacing, full time...she is a babe, she is a model. Duh, her twin sister is also a babe, also a model...oh ya, my new boss is a babe too.

* The laundry basket is still full, after I have sent two laundry bags to the shop and today, I ran the washing machine for the first time in 5 weeks, I think.

* Farewell lunch at old workplace was...cool, saw the full attendance of office bearer (barrer??) and even the chairman's daughter, she could be model. I got an evening bag from LK for goodbye...matte sequin, grey, class. At first the thought of leaving was unbearable, it's been my `reality' for four years but now it seems like the most natural progression, I guess human beings are indeed one of the most adaptable creatures on earth.

Man, what should I wear tomorrow?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|