Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Laundry report

I finally sent the clothes to the laundry, I haven't done any laundry for weeks so I decided I need to outsource some help.

Hope to collect them this evening so that I can pack for Perth tonight.

Perth, Thursday to Sunday, sounds more like a short weekend shopping spree. By the time we get there tomorrow it would be time for a shower and then dinner. One day is gone and that's part of the package...

Thanks to Google and SM, I got a few vintage shops to visit, the print out addresses will be my bible there.

Also, I was told by my boss who was informed by his boss that, I'm the `Staff of The Month' (moth of March)...this came after I resigned, cool.

Will tell you later about my reward for getting that award...:)

*****

I had organic food when I was in Sydney few years back.

I had an organic meal by myself in Central, HK last week.

I had organic dinner with CM and V last night, celebrating getting wiser.

I might just go organic again in Perth...and I hope to buy THAT dress for SM's wedding party in June. I hope it's silk.

Advanced Weather report for Perth:

Apr21 Morning shower 14 - 22C
Apr22 Mostly cloudy 16 - 28C
Apr23 Mostly cloudy 9 - 22C
Apr24 Mostly sunny 11 - 24C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|