Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Don't worry, be happy

You just know that things are going to get better when they have gone very very bad. Take it from me, so hang in there.

All impossible tasks will sort themselves out (or someone else will) at the end, so hang in there buddy.

After an impossible Monday, I find myself breathing normally today at my desk. But the chaos will start again, soon.

My hate list
IW and I have concluded last night that I don't really hate anyone in this world and most of the time I mistaken `annoyance' with 'hatred'. But in the case of my new office phone, it's true that I hate it.

It takes approximately 10 times longer the time for me to make one call (to a mobile number) than my old phone and I don't know what, most of the time the call can't connect at the first try.

Second thing, the air-con is way too cold...at first I thought it has to be me because no one complained but today a girl from the other end of the hall ran into the agency area and screamed "It's fucking cold in here, isn't it!!!" We echoed in agreement. My boss was blowing her runny nose and screamed back in unison.

Someone better do something about it.

Does anyone know how to get to the Jalan Kepong MWE Commercial Park from PJ?? Going to send a model for a shot, my first `desptach' work and I hope not to be late with my `parcel'.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|