Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, April 18, 2005

You know I'm fat, I'm fat...I know it, I know it

(Sing to the tune of Jacko's I'm Bad)

I'm feeling fat today. My stomach is still bloated. the waist band on my black jeans is leaving red marks on my bloated tummy. I've been on greasy Chinese food since Wednesday, not forgetting a very very very bad in flight vegetarian meal from KL.

I spent so much on shopping and I thought I have bought the whole of HK, but last night when I unpack I felt like I didn't buy enough. I realised I have only a few pieces of clothes for myself, the rest of the stuff are gifts...I hope my sister wears them.

I'm sure many of you girls out there know this feeling.

Can't say that the food there was bad but I wish my century egg porridge that morning wasn't that creamy. I ate quite a bit and then walked a lot when I shopped but I still feel fat, just the tummy.

Everywhere I turn I saw slimming programs advertisements, posters, flyers, LCD screens playing slimming programs commercials. When I took a bus to Stanley's Market yesterday, I spent the entire journey staring at this TV commercial plying in the double-decker; they put their fat clients in bikinis and hot pants with tube tops, exposing flaps and spare tyres and other things you don't normally see because they are hidden under clothes. Then they show you how their boyfriends and girlfriends complain:

Scenario one, boyfriend with fat girlfriend on a beach. Girlfriend wore short tube top with hot pants sitting on the sand and boyfriend holding her from behind saying:

"Darling you know I love to hold you but my fingers always get stuck in between your love handles..."

Scenario two, one slim girl talking to a fat girl in bikini on the sand:

"You know when you wear this swim suit with your fat sticking out in two folds it looks like you are wearing two tyres round your body."

I supposed the company is trying its best to make you feel disgusted with yourself so that you will sign up for its program.

Anyway just a note on HK shopping, to the girls, remember to bring extra cash and an extra bag for your purchases, and one thing, the most important -- always buy more than you need, because you will regret if you don't.

I'm regretting. I need more than the five pairs I bought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|