Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

talk to you later...

I have so much to say, so little time.

I have so much to learn, so little time.

While work is going on, my recital on June 4 is being planned and I practice as much as I can...details soon.

The Friday show went very well and I hope they sold some jewellery to the well-heeled women. An eye-opener for me, big hair, air kisses, perfumes, jewelled heels and Versace...on a hot Friday afternoon. When it was over we all breathed a sigh of relief and it seemed, it was one of easiest shows to handle. BETTER things are to come.

Took mom out to shop for a straight three and a half hours on Sunday and had dinner with brother and her in an overbooked vegetarian restaurant.

Walked the whole of Mid Valley Mall yesterday looking for suitable clothing for two shows...I have to get more resourceful than that.

We should start a database of retail outlets in Klang Valley....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|