Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Booker

Booker

n : someone who engages a person or company for performances [syn: booking agent]


It's not like no one understands the meaning of `book', it's just the sound of `_ooker' excites my friends and they laugh and say, "Yea, sounds like hooker...weeeehoooooo!!"

To Book

To arrange for (tickets or lodgings, for example) in advance; reserve.
To hire or engage: The manager booked a magic show for Saturday night.
To allocate time for.

v. intr.
To make a reservation: Book early if you want good seats.


Anyway, I survived my first two days in the agency. I'm in my jeans for third day and tomorrow I will be going to my first event, shall I say my first site outing? Pick up dresses, head to venue and stay there...guess I'm officially a `go-fer',aka runner.

Plan: Stock up on food in the office -- things have been hectic since day 1.

Plan: To resume my normal lunch hours.

Plan: DRINK WATER!

Plan: Sketch wardrobe combination for day-to-day work clothes, these sketches can
later be turned into my fashion styling profile.

Finally had proper lunch today in a proper restaurant, Bangsar Village, Delicious by Ms Read, it was delicious, my pesto pasta was perfection.

Many more proper lunches to come!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|