Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Sweet Sunday

It was a very very rare sight, J was watering plants in his garden. His new nick name, The Sprinkler Boy. His mom came out to look at the plants and was really impressed.

"Very good...he didn't miss any pots. Even these small ones at the back..."

I know a romantic Sunday together has got to be something more than this but it was good enough for me. We spent the whole of Sunday lounging in front of TV, dining table and in bed, sleeping very sound.

Then he watered the plants at 5.30pm, after many naps. Then we all went out for a walk, ...he and his dad jogged, the women just walked.

After the walk we watched more TV, and ate very good dinner. I think I have done my TV quota in just yesterday for the next three months...and I love the naps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|