Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Telawi night

I met an my old buddy from my banking days last night, she now flies about the world (for work) and just got herself this sleek black four-wheel drive.

I like her, she is both your regular high-flying career woman and my funny, laid-back and philosophical chat mate.

We had over-priced Chinese food in Bangsar, steamed eggs (told them NO PORK and they still brought us pork, idiots), asparagus in belacan, Cantonese fried Yee Mee, tofu and salty vege soup. We trotted in and out of all the boutiques in Telawi and decided we are better off shopping in Sungai Wang. Those glittery Bangsar boutiques think we girls are stupid, those cheap Hong Kong imported are at less than half price in Sg. Wang.

After hissing at the over-priced cheap clothes, we climbed into MPH in our tired heels and worked through the CDs and magazines. My damage: UK Harper's Bazaar and a fabulous Dave Brubeck Quartet CD, [Time Out (fea. Take Five and Blue Rondo A La Turk)]. She bought a Best of Village People, thanks to the remix she heard in Blook boutique earlier on.

We needed a sofa, badly.

I wanted Alexis because I had so much memories there but Starbucks' so-called sofa won. After one mango juice, one iced mint tea and one pack of gourmet potato chips we were both knocked out. Feeling like old ladies, we crawled back out to the streets and headed home.

My last two weeks kinda slipped back into my old single days...always buzzing with activities, and girlfriends. I sleep fast and sound at night, feeling `full'.

I hope my man is feeling like that too...sleeping sound and feeling `full'. Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|