Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Rent & Hope

Things are going to be different around here...in my apartment.

Two days ago I found a hand written romantic poem on a piece of paper, stuck on the fridge door, with a fridge magnet. This is no ordinary fridge magnet, it's two hearts stuck on each other, with names (of who else, my chief tenant and his beloved) written on it.

I think it means:

1. Keep your distance, janet.
2. We are sooo in love and we are going to be spending a lot of time in this apartment, so keep your distance.

I forgot to look last night whether it's still there...I think it is, no reason why it shouldn't be.

I like that girl, she is cute and soft-spoken, and she seems to be getting sexier each time I see her there, probably feeling a little threatened by my wardrobe (evil laugh).

I really wouldn't mind if they start making out in the living hall, or on the dining table or on the floor, really, I only miss walking from the bathroom in my towel (think it's time to get a bath robe), and wearing my comfy slip in the house. I like this place and I guess it's only wise to assume that this cute girl is the typical insecure and jealous type, who wouldn't do with her boyfriend sharing the same space with a woman who walks out of the bath in towel.

Whatever it is, I hope she goes back into obscurity, like what she did before. I have managed to keep things quite simple, I haven't asked him anything about where was she before and etc.

Whatever...

read something good today, by a friend, JW. On Hope, Redemption And The Power Of The Human Spirit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|