Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Reality Real Life

I feel like a participant in a reality TV show called 'The Speed Daters', except this is not on TV, it's on real life!

The lunch table topic today was reality TV shows...halfway talking I received an SMS on my mobile, man, creeepy, just hours after I blog about him and thought he is out of my life, he has came back to haunt me on my mobile!!

"Can I `fit on your calendar' for dinner tonight?"

(rewind back to Friday's episode of 'The Speed Daters' where I told him that I need to fit other men on my calendar.)

Man.

What is it with me? I shouldn't have gone out to meet him and be so nice (read: civilised) to him. Now I dread telling him that I think he sucks and that I won't waste my time seeing him.

Harsh. Life is harsh.

Any suggestion on how I should reply that offending SMS?

Help. Mega bitch stuck with mega shallow dick-head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|