Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Happy Days or A Day In The Life of A Diva-In-The-Making

Contrary to the post title, I had a bad start for this week, though I'm looking forward to a better week ahead.

My energy is drained thinking about where I could have been in my singing career if not for certain circumstances. At this moment, jealousy is eating me up, wishing I'm in someone else' shoe.

I know, dwelling on circumstances will not get me anywhere.

But I'm cool, Supreme Bitch said I have more character than my `object of obsession'. I will get there, just you wait.

And complication at work (just work) is throwing me off my chair.

Started with migraine this morning and it's still here.

Yes, these days I spend more time thinking about making it in singing. I originally typed `...Diva-Wannabe' then I decided I owe it to myself to consider myself Diva-In-The-Making.

Received a call on Sat night from the Chinese (singing) circle about a role in a year-end Chinese opera. Wow. Too bad for me...if I don't get fired from M production, there's no way I would get permission from M to be involved in another production....how?

A role in a Chinese opera...wow.

I wouldn't having a few more migraines just for that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|