Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, July 06, 2019

Couch, rain, nap

"It takes a lifetime to prepare for death, yet it takes death to value a life."
Nassim Soleimanpour - [Blank]

(Saw a play at DPAC a few hours ago, the quote above came from that play)

2:30am, I am expected in Puchong at 730am for a hike with a friend.

I was blogging, composing the content of a blog entry yesterday afternoon, on my sofa.  The leftover creaminess in my mouth from the tempeh I ate, mixed with the dreamy rain outside my window, drew me deeper into my much needed daydreaming.

So I stayed put on the sofa, lied down and settle into the most wonderful and abandoned nap.

Of course, now I have totally forgotten about the content of my day-dreaming blogging.

Something about eating, something about eating and having total focus in eating, and eating alone.  No books, no watching Netflix or playing with phone while eating.

Oh well.

Will try again tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|