Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, July 13, 2018

The Gingerbread Witch Diary - FB post @ July 9

July 9, 2018 

All over in a blink of an eye. Baby step for me, learning not to mourn the end but to celebrate the event. Cast party for Hansel & Gretel last night was everything it should be for me - relaxed, silly, poignant, moving, joyful, melancholy, loving; in celebrating comradeship, family, friendship, music, art, passion for living abundantly. 
For now, I miss the lush music, the set, our ensemble (principles, kids, chorus), the musicians, the crew, our creatives, the green room conversations, the dressing room shenanigans, the makeup rush, my broom and my wand...yet I’m reminded for exactly that, I shall move on to continuously cherish each coming project as if it’s my last day...before you get pushed into the oven. 
Viva la music, thank you Kuala Lumpur City Opera and Englebert Humperdinck 🙂 see you again soon all my new friends from Hansel & Gretel! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|