Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Letter sixty-six - Day eigthy-two of your vacation

Dearest J,

While driving back here this morning I feel like going out for a walk somewhere because the city seems so peaceful and quiet, now.  It is rather hazy though.

Poor Thursday's been left alone here a lot.  I hope my occasional appearance helps keeping her sane.

I kinda passed out in deep sleep midway through the dinner party at your house last night.  Woke up round 3am to put on the fan, closed the door, drank some water and continued to sleep...all the way to 9am.  I had a long and repetitive dream about someone's detailed plan of a suicide.  Now the details are mostly gone, though I remember it involved a car, a long trail of cloth and that in the end the plan didn't quite go as plan. I dreamed of going into a fancy shop to look at some wigs and hair accessories and ended up shopping for some socks for you.  I was enquiring about the size when I suddenly remember you don't need socks no more.  Maybe that was why I woke up feeling slightly grouchy, rather aimless and not feeling up to do anything.

Am bringing myself over to Peter's for lunch.

One step at a time.

I thought about work while driving.

Maybe I will bring Thursday to Peter's with me at lunch.

Much love, missing you.

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|