Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Letter sixty-four - Day seventy-nine of your vacation

Dearest J,

The internet went down on Monday, first time in the last 70 days.  Got super-stressed over it, didn't call TM though.

The line is back today when I came home from visiting my sister.

Felt sick again yesterday, the dizziness came straight after a client meeting.  I cancelled on going to the Chuah twins party to nurse myself.  After feeling worse when I got home, I decided to let myself get some TLC elsewhere, I called your house and `ordered' plain porridge for dinner.

So I had a lot of your Mama's white porridge with salt for dinner, she also made me some eggs, vege and pumpkin.  I ate two bowls there with your parents, after I napped with Mama in your room.  Played with Tristan for a while after dinner and watched a bit of TV before I slept again on the sofa.  It was 10pm already then, I decided not to go home then and sat down and finished the last drop of porridge!

I slept for many hours, felt good.  I came home this morning at half past nine am, needed to rush to a recording in Cheras but I stopped for breakfast at the wantan mee store before I went home.

We recorded seven songs in less than three hours.  The band are Wei Li, Vincent and Charles.  Am getting these 7 songs to Ken's dancers for my Jan gig in Setiawan.

Finally visited my sister at her new home in SS2.  Very nice color theme, like ours :)  lots of cream and beige.

Thursday is getting restless on my lap now, I gotta go get ready to meet the gang for dinner before going to NBT for Peter's Christmas gig.

Tomorrow, no appointment during the day (yet).  I really have to get more work done before the weekend comes.  I have a lot of new listening material on my desktop.  I want to practise all the new gig songs before next year.  Have to send all the recorded tracks to Ken before next week.

I thought of you a lot this week.  Everyone misses you, I feel it.

Big big hugs for the week,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|