Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Letter sixty-two - Day seventy-four of your vacation

Dearest J,

Feeling very distracted most parts of today.  Thursday had a few visitors today, Caitlin brought her some new toys and me a card.

Mia's performance last night was `absolutely smoking' last night, and her musicians totally complete the scene.  No matter how many times I have sighed at her enormous talent in telling a story thro her singing and song writing, she never failed to make me gasp at her gift every time I watch her live.

Appreciating others' gift in music always make me feel incredibly small but at the same time I feel happy to be alive now to take it fully the glory of music and songs.

Accidentally came across one of my old blog entries earlier:


sunday, june 22, 2008

As I lied this morning next to the man I love so much and who loves me back dearly...I cannot help but wonder for myself, and for everyone out there...

Will the love you bring to the world, will your passions and your work still mean the same thing to you if you haven't got a partner who is there for your at the end of your journey everyday? No matter how far apart or near, this person shares your life and your inspirations, your pain and your joy...everything.

I wonder because I cannot answer myself if what I am today, and tomorrow will mean the same to me if I haven't got J in my life.



I don't know, I guess I will find out soon enough.  I guess I can look for your face in every audience...

I love you.

B


another nice shot by Brandon Lim from two nights ago, at Urban, Hotel Istana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|