Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Letter fifty-four - Day sixty-five of your vacation

Dearest J,

Miss you very much.

Missing you in a crowded world.

Nell told me that she had asked her beautician about my predicament of the pimple outbreak, the beautician said it's likely to do with lack of sleep, food indigestion...and nutritional issues.

Had a nice little dinner party last night, chatted late into the night.

It's starting to feel like I will soon forget what it feels like to have you around...

I feel sad, even though I don't know why it should be a sad thing.  When someone is no longer around, why does it has to be sad for the living ones to stop clinging on to the past and old...?

Attachments.

Well, I can't complain, I have a lot of good days...can't expect everyday to be a smooth sail, when I have depended on you for so many years of emotional well-being.

I'm already doing so well...

Sometimes I can't even begin to believe I don't miss you as much as I thought I would, given how much we looked to each other for emotional and spiritual comfort.

Oh I miss you so much now.

Lots of love,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|