Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Letter fifty-eight - Day sixty-nine of your vacation

Dearest J,

I had a nice time today at Arts For Grabs in Annexe.  I had a bit of time to lepak before I left to watch Birdy in KLPac.  I sat at the canteen corner and ate leisurely and watch the market.  One packet of nasi lemak and one packet of meehoon.  Am on a mission to fatten up a little, so whenever I can, I eat more...MORE.

I was `consciously chilling' at the market, hoping to squeeze away any inch of stress.

A new theatre project is on the horizon, a demanding one, very demanding.  I need to be mentally prepared for the stress, to prepare my body for this time - I mean to coordinate, to orchestrate the body and mind together, to work seamlessly like clockwork.  Keep the body healthy so that the mind can function best, keep the body fresh so hopefully the mind stays clear and unclouded.

All right, sleep is the horizon now, and go to bed I must, now.

Love you lots,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|